Drive action for sustainability, equity and well-being
HiAP, from strategic and operational perspectives: national and local experiences were presented and discussed.
This meeting was held in Québec City, Canada from October 7-9, 2019.
It was on invitation only and took place in English and French.
This was an opportunity to:
- Share & exchange inspiring examples from fellow practitioners & leading experts
- Discuss the key findings of the Global Status Report on HiAP and how HiAP models function at different levels of government and at different stages of maturation
- Identify strategies and tools to address practical implementation issues
- Think through how intersectoral relationships are developed, strengthened to support the development and the implementation of the HiAP approach
- Discover some municipal strategies to integrate population health considerations into the municipalities’ actions/projects
- Learn & become member of the GNHiAP
Steering Committee meeting for current and prospective members met on October 9.
Video recordings and presentation documents of the speakers and panelists:
These are now available online, click here to consult them.