Drive action for sustainability, equity and well-being
HiAP, from strategic and operational perspectives: national and local experiences will be presented and discussed.
October 7-9, 2019
Québec City, Province of Québec, Canada.
Join us in Québec to:
- Share & exchange inspiring examples from fellow practitioners & leading experts
- Discuss the key findings of the Global Status Report on HiAP and how HiAP models function at different levels of government and at different stages of maturation
- Identify strategies and tools to address practical implementation issues
- Think through how intersectoral relationships are developed, strengthened to support the development and the implementation of the HiAP approach
- Discover some municipal strategies to integrate population health considerations into the municipalities’ actions/projects
- Learn & become member of the GNHiAP
Steering Committee meeting for current and prospective members on October 9.
The complete program is now available here.
The meeting, on invitation only, will take place in English and French.
In order to receive an invitation for the meeting please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants should fund travel and accommodation.
Lunches are provided by the hosts.